~ biarkan jemari ini menari di atas keyboard ini mengikut rentaknya sendiri ~



Friday, February 4, 2011

miss that moment

lately im super duper busy in completing my proposal for my final year project. research are everywhere. up. down. near. far. most of my time are with ma luvly lappy. click here and there. copy paster here and there. very TIRING. luckily ALLAH give me the strength to go through all over this. THANK YOU ALLAH.

at one level,when im already bored in typing all the document,i take a deep breath n click all the document that i wanna click. its was ma dip's moment. OH GOD.!!!







I MISS ALL OF THE MEMONT...






















MA CHIK...MA DK...





















SERIOUSLY..










NO ONE CAN REPLACE BOTH OF U..












U GUYS SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON THAT I KNEW..











NO ONE CAN REPLACE OUR RELATIONSHIP..










i told them im super duper missing them..they have the same feeling too~















how i wish i could stop the clock from thicking n return to my previous life. unfortunately its impossible yeah~



chik posted to me song 'nostalgia'. the video clip come with the lyrics.make me feel so sad because the lyrics are all related to three of us during our dip.seriously the scenario are already changed. now everybody are grown up n busy creating their life.no matter waht happen we r still a good friend n will always be a best friend for ever.no one ever can replace our relationship.




~take care my dear CHIK n DK~
~XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment